Job Code: 2017-005
We are looking for talented SW testing engineers, able to verify and validate application software in cutting-edge projects (space, defence & rail infrastructure fields). Some professional experience in this area can be an asset. It is expected that applicants demonstrates ability to work quickly and efficiently within a multi-skilled engineering team.
The candidate will be involved in a team organized using SCRUM methodology.
- Writing/definition of test plans, test cases and test script (at SW unit, integration and system levels)
- Execution of the test scripts and logging defects
- Isolate root cause of defects and drive the resolution
- Taking part in reviews of test plans and SW requirements to be tested
- Writing of technical documentation and test reports as required
- Generation of the SW metrics, if required
- Maintenance of SW test environments/tools
- Willingness to travel in Europe (in particular Germany and England) to support business unit managers in understanding customer needs and developing commercial proposals.
Required Skills & Experiences
- Extensive/Embedded/Real-Time Software Testing (at SW unit, integration and system levels)
- Testing products and tools
- Usage of C, C++, Java and scripting language (e.g. Python, Tcl) in real projects
- Software bug reporting systems and Software versioning systems
- Evidence of pragmatism, problem-solving attitude and propensity in taking the initiative
- Bachelor in Control System Engineering or equivalent.
- Good spoken and written English
European Competence Framework
Following the eCF this task needs of the following competences:
- A.6. Application Design
- B.1. Application Development
- B.4. Solution Deployment
- B.5. Documentation Production
- C.1. User Support
- C.3. Service Delivery