Job Code: SW-2022-001
We are looking for Junior Java Developers with basic experience in designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting software written in Java. Previous working experience and knowledge about JEE is an asset.
The candidate will be involved in a team organized using AGILE methodology.
- Develop several Java modules for existing applications integrating functionalities via web services with other information systems.
- Interact daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups and be comfortable with (knowledge/experience) common Software and System Development Life Cycles.
Required Skills & Experiences
- basic experience of Java development
- is an advantage any certification in this field
- basic experience with relational and no-relational databases
- is an advantage the knowledge of Data Mining techiniques for real-time or post storage data processing
- basic experience of Web Services technologies (SOAP/REST)
- is an advantage the ability to work with jQuery
- is an advantage the knowledge of Angular framework
- is an advantage the knowledge of NodeJS framework
- is an advantage the knowledge of Bower framework
- basic experience with Facelets and JSF
- is an advantage the knowledge and any experience with PrimeFaces framework
- Intermediate knowledge of UML
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Bachelor in Computer Science or IT Engineering or equivalent.
[or] Completed a master in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Basic knowledge of spoken and written English
We are looking to contract the selected candidate with an Open-ended full-time contract. Depending on the interview outcome, you can also have a shorter/longer period of evaluation (at least 2 months).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.