Job Code: TES-SW-2022-002
We are looking for talented SW testing engineers, able to verify and validate application software in cutting-edge projects (e.g. on-board space software, customized electronic boards firmware). Some professional experience in this area can be an asset. It is expected that applicants demonstrates ability to work quickly and efficiently within a multi-skilled engineering team.
The candidate will be involved in a team organized using AGILE methodology.
- Writing/definition of test plans, test cases and test script (at SW unit, integration and system levels)
- Execution of the test scripts and logging defects
- Isolate root cause of defects and drive the resolution
- Taking part in reviews of test plans and SW requirements to be tested
- Writing of technical documentation and test reports as required
- Generation of the SW metrics, if required
- Maintenance of SW test environments/tools
- Willingness to travel in Europe (in particular Germany and Switzerland) to support local activities at customer premises.
Required Skills & Experiences
- Extensive/Embedded/Real-Time Software Testing (at SW unit, integration and system levels)
- Testing products and tools
- Knowledge and real experiences with Python and other scripting language (e.g. Tcl), and programming languages (in particular C/C++ and Java)
- Software bug reporting systems and Software versioning systems
- Evidence of pragmatism, problem-solving attitude and propensity in taking the initiative
- UML and other SW Engineering standards
- Bachelor in Software Engineering
- Bachelor in Control System Engineering or equivalent.
- Good spoken and written English
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.