Job Code: EMB-SW-2022-002
We are looking for talented Embedded SW developers, able to design, develop, document and maintain embedded applications in challenging projects (space, industrial manufacturing, defence, rails). Previous professional experience in this area can be an asset. It is expected that applicants demonstrates ability to work quickly and efficiently within a multi-skilled engineering team.
The candidate will be involved in the core-team with possibility to work from remote (depend on the project criticiality and security requirements). English and willingness to travel for work is mandatory.
- Development and maintenance of embedded software (C/C++ language)
- Development and maintenance of verification and validation procedures (e.g. Python)
- SW/HW integration
- Understanding & analysis of SW requirements
- Taking part in SW requirement/design reviews
- Writing of technical documentation as required (e.g. SW Design in UML, SW User Manual, SW Tech notes)
- Willingness to travel in Europe and openess to live short period abroad for supporting specific customer projects.
Required Skills & Experiences
- Software Engineering Standards and C/C++ programming language (experience with safety-critical systems is an asset)
- Knowledge of Python scripting language
- Experience with microcontroller, low level programming and real-time operating systems can be an asset
- Graphical User Interface programming can be an asset
- Procedural and Object-oriented programming knowledge
- UML and SW standard documentation
- Experience of use with Software bug reporting systems and Software versioning systems (e.g. Git, Subversion)
- Evidence of pragmatism, problem-solving attitude and propensity in taking the initiative
- Bachelor in Computer Science or IT Engineering or equivalent.
[or] Completed a master in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Good spoken and written English
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.