Job Code: 2017-006
We are looking for several Senior Java Developer that has extensive experience and knowledge in designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting software written in Java and in particular we are very interested in people with JEE experience.
The candidate will be involved in a team organized using SCRUM methodology.
- Develop several Java modules for an existing application integrating the new developed functionalities with web services and other information systems.
- Be the responsible for training of other junior members in the team.
- Interact daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups and be comfortable with (knowledge/experience) common Software and System Development Life Cycles.
Required Skills & Experiences
- 2+ years of Java development experience
- is an advantage any certification in this field
- 3+ years experience with SQL Server and SQL Server Back-ends
- is an advantage the knowledge of Data Mining techiniques for real-time or post storage data processing
- 1+ years of experience working with Web Services technologies (SOAP/REST)
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and distributed application architectures
- is mandatory the ability to work with jQuery
- is an advantage the knowledge of AngularJS framework
- Intermediate knowledge of Facelets and JSF
- is an advantage the knowledge and any experience with PrimeFaces framework
- Intermediate knowledge of UML
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Bachelor in Computer Science or IT Engineering or equivalent.
[or] Completed a master in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Basic knowledge of spoken and written English
We are looking to contract the selected candidate with an Open-ended full-time contract. Depending on the interview outcome, you can also have a shorter/longer period of evaluation (at least 3 months).
European Competence Framework
Following the eCF this task needs of the following competences:
- A.6. Application Design
- B.1. Application Development
- B.4. Solution Deployment
- B.5. Documentation Production
- C.1. User Support
- C.3. Service Delivery